Helping Guide Change
Clinical psychology consultants
Building a relationship
Here at Clinical Psychology Consultants, we believe that effective therapy consists of more than just a particular intervention.
Whether or not an intervention is going to be effective depends very much on patient factors (life experiences, hope, social supports, etc); therapist factors (training, experience, personality, and so on); and the relationship that develops between a particular client and a particular therapist.
our core values
We are passionate about helping those that need a helping hand in their life journey. we provide a range of therapies and interventions for all NDIS members of the community from primary school up to any age.
Therapies & Resources
- Family Therapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Solution-Oriented therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Cognitive approaches.
- Behavioral approaches.
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Qualifications in Resource Therapy
- Advanced Clinical Resource Therapists
- Resource Therapy Trainer
We provide many services here at Clinical Psychology Consultants some of which are:
- Tailored therapy for each client
- Assessments and diagnosis
- in home therapy assistance
- report writing
- plus many more if you would like to know more, contact today via our contact form or give us a call today!!!!